25 Aralık 2019 Çarşamba

Smell after sex

Some odor after sex makes sense: You’re doing an aerobic activity that involves vaginal secretions, possibly semen, a lubricant, and a latex condom, not to mention two sweaty humans. It smells like sex in here, said every woman ever after a particularly dirty romp in bed. But when you sniff out sex , what exactly are you smelling?


Well, to create le parfum de knocking boots. Semen has a relatively high pH, so it’s super normal to notice a different kind of smell after you’ve had penile vaginal sex. Don’t worry though, this change is only temporary.

For the majority of cases, women who have a powerful pungent vaginal smell after they’ve had sex are suffering from an infection that’s developed. Keep in mind that vaginal infections are the result of a plethora of microorganisms that have built up – fungi, bacteria or yeast. Useful information about a strong vaginal odor after sex. A fishy odor after sex is also a symptom of a common STI called trichomoniasis, or trich. After having a sex , I have a bad smell inside and it stays for a quite time, My partner said it has happened before that when his sperm mix with some certain females that they get this smell too.


I am years old and have been married for almost months. I have noticed that after sex , I have a foul smell from my vagina. My husband and I were both virgins when we got marrie and obviously there is no one else.


I always empty my bladder and clean off after sex.

Depends on how you interpret the smell , semen usually has a slight amonia (think floor cleaner) smell. Would have it checked out with a doctor, i think the infection. What is that smell after sex ? It is necessary for them to know and discuss their health as many after sex symptoms in women match those of STDs. Sexual diseases can be very painful but are treatable with mild medications and lifestyle changes. The differences between regular after - sex symptoms and a sexual disease are minor.


The same after sex symptom may also mean a sex. Urinating immediately after sex. Using a gentle, fragrance-free soap on the vulva only. Inserting soap into the vagina can alter vaginal pH, causing infections and a foul odor.


Most likely, the smell this woman is talking about is NOT BV. After sex, it smells different down there. My husband doesn’t really seem to notice. I know exactly what she’s talking about.


It lasts for a couple of days after sex. And I 1 know for a fact that I do not have BV. I’m assuming it’s like the person said above. Sex smell can build into a musty funk so pervasive that it can take over the entire house.


When grooves get going, this pleasure often leaves a stagnant musk that can be smelt long after the deed is done.

Fortunately, there exist several solutions of minimizing and removing this smell from the bedroom. Symptoms include a thin grey, runny discharge and a strong fishy odor. The odor is more pungent when in contact with semen, so often women will first notice this as a strong odor after sex.


BV is annoying and can increase your risk of other infections, but is easily treated with antibiotics. Semen, or seminal flui doesn’t always smell the same. Semen contains numerous substances that influence its smell, and your individual diet, hygiene, and sex life all play a part.


I get this fishy smell after a few hours or the next day after sex and when I pee I have this smelly discharge.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Popüler Yayınlar